Here are links to some exchange-traded funds (ETFs), groups, and financial advisors that focus on vegan investing, or can help you create a vegan screen for your investment strategy:
- List of Vegan Financial Professionals and Advisors
- The US Vegan Climate Index The US Vegan Climate Index (ticker VEGN) developed by Beyond Investing is a passive, rules- based index of mainly large cap stocks, screened according to vegan and climate-conscious principles.
- Plant-based Innovation & Climate fund The Plant-based Innovation & Climate fund (ticker EATV) invests in companies that are actively innovating with plants and producing products that are animal-free for sustainable consumption.
- CULT Food Science CULT Food Science (Canadian ticker CULT) provides investors with exposure to the most innovative startup, private and early stage cultivated meat, cultured dairy and cell based foods companies around the world.
- Sustainable Food Ventures Sustainable Food Ventures backs early-stage founders building leading food companies that are cell-based and plant-based.
- Vevolution – The home for plant-based and cell-based innovators from around the world.
- GlassWall Syndicate – A group of venture capitalists, foundations, trusts, non-profits, and individual investors who share a similar investment thesis and want to accelerate mainstream adoption of products and services that will make a difference in the lives of animals, people and that are better for the planet.
This list is for information purposes only. We are not recommending any company, product, or manager on this list.