Here are links to some exchange-traded funds (ETFs), groups, and financial advisors that focus on vegan investing, or can help you create a vegan screen for your investment strategy:
- List of Vegan Financial Professionals and Advisors
- The US Vegan Climate Index The US Vegan Climate Index (ticker VEGN) developed by Beyond Investing is a passive, rules- based index of mainly large cap stocks, screened according to vegan and climate-conscious principles.
- Plant-based Innovation & Climate fund The Plant-based Innovation & Climate fund (ticker EATV) invests in companies that are actively innovating with plants and producing products that are animal-free for sustainable consumption.
- Vegan Investors The goal of Vegan Investors is to find, support, and invest in early-stage scalable vegan companies led by vegan entrepreneurs.
- Vevolution Vevolution is a global vegan investment platform where impact investors connect with vegan startups to create a kinder world.
- Vegan Investing Club Vegan Investing Club can help vegan consumers invest in products and companies they love.
- Vegan Launch Vegan Launch provides training, strategic planning, and pioneering financial product design, that benefit business founders, investors, and leaders who are committed to growing a peace-based economy.
- GlassWall Syndicate The GlassWall Syndicate is for people who want to accelerate mainstream adoption of products and services that will make a difference in the lives of animals, people and that are better for the planet.
- CULT Food Science CULT Food Science (Canadian ticker CULT) provides investors with exposure to startup, private and early stage cultivated meat, cultured dairy and cell based foods companies around the world.
This list is for information purposes only. We are not recommending any company, product, or manager on this list.